Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Phew! Now I got some aswer from Korea. They are trying to get us, me and Katta, to the same room....I think... I just hope that she didn't send that to just cool me down.
I haven't been able to inform any govenment officials that I'm moving to another country, because I don't know my address yet...Hope I won't get to any trouble because of that!
Then finally I got some kind of proof that I'm actually studying there. With out that paper I couldn't get any Kela support or scholarship. I hope that I will get some money soon cause I'm broke!!!

I have two to three day to pack and everything before I leave Kuopio. I'm going to spend last days at my parent's place in Jyväskylä. Then I'll take train to Helsinki and fligh away to Korea.

I just have to make a taxfree shopping list! candy,candy,candy,candy,candy,SALMIAKKIA....ok I have to buy a foundation cream too :)

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment