Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Do it yourself!!!

I hope that this morning's bad luck stopped now. I just want to have nice day and the morning already went like...I woke up feeling really tired and a bit sick. I decided to sleep longer and go to the lecture later or just skip it. Then when I finally feel like I could get up and go to school. I'm wearing my jacket and go to the internet bank to transfer some mmoney cause I didn't have ANY cash...it doesn't work.


"ID and password doesn't mach" WHAT!?!? I tried like million times but nothing.. Then I realize that my passwords have expired. My lovely family was supposed to check the date of expire but apparently they don't care if I get into trouble or not... Thank you guys! And this wasn't the first time. Last semester I was without insurance because my parents had forgot to extend my travel insurance...
So if you want things to roll smoothly, do it yourself!

We'll see what happens next. I don't have very good feeling about today!

No comments:

Post a Comment