Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I felt like 6 years old again!

Last Saturday I went to Lotte World amusement park with Jenni and Sunny. It was super fun! We left home around 10.30 in the morning and came back around 11pm...Long day, but it was worth it!
I felt like a little kid again! We tryed all the amusements that we were able to in that time. My favourite was outside rollercoaster which went as fast as 70km/h... We also had fun in some less exciting amusements, like 4D and vicking boat.












The place had also inside skatehall, which we didn't have time to try. Me and Sunny decided to go there again some day to just skate. I hope I won't be buried under all the school work, cause I still have so much to do before returning to Finland.

2 comments:

  1. katoin tosta yhestä kuvasta että sulla on tumma tukka ja apua miten seki sopis sulle !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missä kuvassa mun hiukset näyttää tummille? :DD

    ReplyDelete