Sunday, September 19, 2010

let's go party, work that body!


Hellou,
Now we have had a total patry weekend! First I went out with exchange students
and the next day we had Brandon's b-day party.First we went to movies to see residental evil. And because of the movie the buys wanted to play with some guns.


I got proven again that you go to eat Korean BBQ hungry and leave totally drunk! There was two persons that didn't even make it to the bar...


What else have I done....
We went to football game and Seoul won (of course)!

And we went to one noraebang on Jenni's B-day. First the girls were a little sceptic but finally we ended up singing for 2 hours.

Tomorrow I'm gonna go to Busan, if I can get bus ticket. We have a huge holiday coming on tue and all train and bus tickets are taken. We'll see and let's hope for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment