Tuesday, September 14, 2010

VisaKelaBankKelaVisa....

Ok, so now I have moved into my dorm (posting pics later) and finally chosen courses that I'm taking. So, dorm problems gone, course problems gone...but...visa problems still exists. At least now I got the decision from Kela and I applied for loan straight away. Now I just have to wait for the money! I really hope that it's gonna be on my account on thursday!!! I have called Kela like 10 times. Now they are on my skype speed dial. Hopefully I don't have to call them anymore...
We have a Korean holidays coming and I wanted to go to China to visit Helena and Ansku, but because of all this drama I won't have passport to leave Korea. Now everyone is planning to go to Busan and Jeju in Korea, but I have already been in both places. Probably I end up backpacking alone in Korea... Everything is just going wrong now! But still I'm enjoying!!!
Hopefully tomorrow will be the final day with visa problems!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you can join us later? Or do u hava a one visit visa? Take care of you,good luch and remember to have some fun between the worries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helena,
    I will come there sooner or later. Maybe after our mid-term exams...

    ReplyDelete