Friday, October 1, 2010

Ruisleipää!!!Rågbröd!!!

Today I went to Finnish embassy together with another Finnish girl to register that we are in Korea. They probably gonna think why I haven't informed about myself earlier^o^ I have been there for half a year and then I go and inform for the last 3 months ㅋㅋAnd all this because of food!!! Hopefully we are invited to the independence day dinner! I'm missing ruisleipä!!! I still have some kaurapuuro left here but I'm saving it for emergency situations^^
At the same building with embassy was korea's biggest bookstore. I wanted to get some entertaining/no use of brain needed paperback novel and a korean study book. Me and my roomie Katta signed for korean language course. But because of we couldn't fit into one course, that is starting next week, we are starting from level 2 next month. So now I have to learn to read korean in one month!!! And study by myself...that's gonna be hard >_<
After I did some shopping..accidently..or not...    Anyways, I'm too lazy to take photos of stuff that I buy, but maybe you see some photos later...if I end up in photos that I'm taking ㅋㅋㅋ
난 바빠  ~ I'm busy ~ now with all my school work, but hopefully I have time to party...a bit..
 We'll see tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. ruisleipä on ryebread ja kaurapuuro on oatmeal.

    hyvä hena ku päivität ! meikälläki on joku elämä ku voi lukkee toisten elämistä.

    puspus ! oi mullekki itsenäisyyspäivä-ruokaa heti !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Nyt mäkin sain vähän englannin preppausta!
    Pitääpi siis kirjoitella lisää!

    ReplyDelete