Sunday, October 31, 2010

Thriller


Wow! Finally it is Sunday and no parties for today^^ I'm getting old when you can see two days of drinking in my face! Talk about panda eyes, I have huge ones!!!On Friday we went and celebrated my b-day with the girls. Starting with BBQ, continuing with pineapple soju, some beer and lemon soju and finally dancing and some more beer...
And you could really feel that the day after!!!
Yesterday was halloween party. And I was dressed up as.... Gogo Yubari...Yes, If you haven't seen Kill Bill you don't know... Those ones that actually had seen the movie could recognize me but those who haven't thought that I'm either naughty school girl or Britney Spears ^o^
Now I'm finnishing my Ad. Theory presentation...back to reality!

Friday :




I had to drink all that!!!
IIKK~~


And then Saturday's Halloween!
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment