Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sushi time!

Again another failed attempt to get chinese visa! After today's class I went to Myeong-dong to get the visa. I cannot get it through my school's travel agency, not from chinese embassy...but through one of the approved travelagencies on the list...which is all in korean!!! Please help me! I'm getting crazy with this visa issues!!!
I got so angry so that I had to do some shopping ㅋㅋ It is getting cold here so I "needed" some sweaters...and the I bought a new cap too...that wasn't planned...and it didn't help that there was superrrr hot salesman in the store so~~ I had to buy it ㅋ
Then I met my friend who was supposed to teach me some korean language, but...well I tell about that later when I know for sure... Apparently my korean writing was good ^^  at least!
Finally we all went to eat sushi together!!!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment