Saturday, October 23, 2010

Study break!

It is sunday morning now and it is time to back up the bags and go to study!
I have some difficulties to concentrate at home so I'm going to a near by café to study. There is not so many distractions as in our place...
Tomorrow I have a killer exam TT_TT At least it is an open book exam, but still...I don't know anything!!!

I have heard that it's snowing in Finland...well the weather here is like this...
 

Are u jealous?!?

It's one week until halloween and I took a little break of studying and went hunting for a costume. No luck! I have something in mind but I still need to find some things before the costume works. It is harder here to find any costume shops or places like that...
I bought only a wig....and these wallets^^ I couldn't choose between those two so...I took both ㅋㅋㅋ isn't these cute! 


Now it is time to start the day with coffee and International Financial Management at Browns coffee. Hopefully my friend Kimberly is coming there soon to motivate me...or distract me...
Wish me luck with my exams!

No comments:

Post a Comment