Thursday, November 25, 2010

Brrrrr it's getting cold!

Uuuurrrggghhh! It's getting cold in Seoul too! I have been watching  finnish news and they are breaking some temperature records there, right? It's not that cold here but I can already feel the -1 temperature in my bones.
I'm not that sick anymore! But my roomate is having a flu now. And Katta is never sick!!! Never ever! We were talking about this couple of days ago. She said that I'm sick or getting sick all the time. Which is kind of right...I get sick easily, but I try to prevent it everytime when I feel some symptoms. Like last semester I was sick all the time. Now I have got sick only twice because I started to take medicine and drink tee in time to prevent it. Now she is sick and I'm feeling a lot better...
So that's why I decided to take care of her. This morning I made healing breakfast; vitamine drink, tee, egg and toast. I hope she is feeling a bit better now!

This weekend I'm planning to finish a lot of my assignments and presentations so I don't have to take care of them when the finals are getting closer. And finally, I'm gonna send a 20kg package home! Well, that's not enough of course...I think I need to send maybe two or three more ㅋㅋㅋ
Tomorrow we are planning to go to lotte world. It is a amusement park complex with both in and outdoor activities. Maybe we'll go to sauna/spa today when it is so cold weather and would be good for our health too...
Now back to school work^^

2 comments:

  1. Nice to hear that u ar feeling better! When ar u going back to Finland? And about the packages home, i have sent 3 packages home all together... :D hehe. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm feeling worse again :(
    I have my flight at December 22, so I'll be nicely home for christmass.
    How about your return?
    I have to send al least 3 of those 30kg packages but I haven't taken any to the post office yet. How long does it take for you to get your packages? For us it's 2months :(

    ReplyDelete