Friday, November 5, 2010

I took my heart to Tokyo

I have arrived to Tokyo...with a style! We got stuck in traffic on the way to the airport and we even got a phone call from the flight company asking if we are flighing today or not. Finally we were there around 15 min before the check in closed. I think we were the last ones to arrive. But that was good because these ladies flev in business + class ^^ 
Let's hope that the rest of the trip will go well too!

 Taxi to the airport shuttle bus
 In the buss, before we realized that we might miss the flight...
Going to the business class ^^
 Sparkling wine before take off
 Business class snaks...bit better that in economy...hmm what should I take white or red wine...?

in Uneo, Tokyo

1 comment:

  1. NICE!!! Good to hear you guys had arrived!! Enjoy your time there!! Watch out for the weird horny japanese guys!!!

    ReplyDelete