Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I wanna cut his rastas!!!

Oh I love Korea!!! When I'm having a hangover day back home, I'm just stuck in my appartment...doing nothing... But here I actually DO stuff. On Sunday we had a dagen efter brunch in a mexican restaurant and then some cafe and waffle. I look like supen hangover ^o^



I have a new person on my hate list now! Prof William C. Hunter!!! I really thought that I signed for Event Management course but apparently it is all about religion(buddhism!), culture and asian region. In the syllabut it says that we will study organizing events, management and different aspects off managing an event...well we aren't studying those. Last lecture I learned that if i'm eating and people are watching me eating...that is a performance! And when you are hungry you go and eat..WHAT!?!?! I didn't sign up for this!!! The lecture was so~~interesting that ppl were sleeping...one girl didn't even wake up when the class ended. Maybe we should just have lefted here thereㅋㅋ
My professor is the darth vader guy with rastas and sunglasses


Back to school now! It's gonna be as interesting lesson now...half korean half english course...about finance.BYAAAHHH!!! Let's hope I'm not faling a sleep...I might need to take some magazines or something with me...or make a list what I'm gonna pack for JAPAN~~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment