Monday, November 22, 2010

I wanna shout my lungs out, but my throat is swollen up...

It's not my week!
I just found out that I have a quiz in 2 hours! My teacher sucks!!! Then I have to re-do my school work cause dummer didn't inform that we have the same subject! Tomorrow is a presentation...which i'm doing about subject that I did last semester, so I'm lazy and taking the same powerpoints that I presented earlier (credits to Sulle<3) Then I have to find some info about euro crisis and do another presentation. Have a stupid group meeting...tomorrow have another group meeting...and I think the dumass teacher will do another quiz on thursday... And the best of all is that I'm SICK!!! too tired to handle all this TT_TT
Maybe I go to the hospital and get a note and skip all the classes and drown my bad mood into chocolate^^

No comments:

Post a Comment