Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I still 사랑 Korea!

It was awesome in Tokyo but I still love to come back home to Korea. Now I have to catch up with school work and start preparing my first package to Finland. I think I'm gonna send summer clothes now when the weather is quite cold, school books from last semester and some souvenirs.
I didn't buy a lot from Japan cause it is bit more expensive than Korea and I wanted to a lot of sight seeing there. Still I managed to spend a lot of money. I bought sake set and some sae cups, kimono<3, spices for my dad and some small stuff... And we  took a lot of photos! I will do a proper Tokyo post later when I have more time...
 Enjoying the Business class...wine and delicious toasts..yammy
 Cruise onder the rainbow bridge
 Last night in a capsule
Going to the airport before everyone fell a sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment